Pages

Monday, 12 September 2016

Whakatauki

Description:In poutama in ET REO we have been learning about a whakatauki. A whakatauki  is a proverb it is something that inspires you.We made seft portrait of our sefts my is not on there because I only Had to  cut it out.Here is the whakatauki we learned He aha te mea nui o te ao ? He tangata! That means what is the most important thing in the world the people.

Evaluation:I didn't get my drawing on the wall because I didn't finish it I still had to cut it outI found drawing my seft hard because I didn't ask anyone if they colnd help me but then Abigail said can I help you to drawing your seft.

Feedback/Feedforward Great job Rebekah  but next time with the self portrait I think you could manage your time a bit better so you get you portrait on the wall.-Bella M

1 comment:

  1. That was really nice of Abigail to help you Rebekah!

    What do you think of the whakatauki? Do you agree/disagree? Why?

    ReplyDelete